Wissahickon Physical Therapy has always been committed to providing safe, quality care to our patients. With the onset of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic we have enhanced our safety protocols for staff, patients and clinic cleanliness to reflect the updated guidelines offered by the CDC.
To provide the safest experience for both our staff and clients we are implementing the following precautions:
- Screening of all patients and staff for potential Coronavirus exposure including questions regarding symptoms and temperature checks each time they arrive to the clinic. If anyone is experiencing symptoms they will be asked to return home and contact their physician.
- Frequent and thorough hand washing will be practiced by staff and patients.
- Sterilizing treatment tables and equipment with medical grade disinfectants after each use as well as a thorough cleaning of all clinic surfaces after each shift.
- Adhering to CDC guidance by requiring all clinicians to wear masks and patients to wear masks or some kind of face covering (supplied by the patient).
- Practicing social distance when not delivering hands-on care. When hands-on care is required, gloves will be used.
- Limiting the number of therapists and patients in order to maintain a safe social distance.
We know that these are stressful and uncertain times. As always, we are dedicated to offering our patients the highest quality Physical Therapy care in a safe, thoughtful environment. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns about initiating or returning to treatment. We will all get through this together!