Spine, Low Back, and Neck Pain
It is estimated that approximately 40% of the adult population will experience back or neck pain at some point in their life time. Injuries to the spine are the most common conditions we treat. And we have great news....most of these problems respond very well to Physical Therapy!
Conditions we treat include:
- Herniated and bulging discs
- Arthritis and Spinal Stenosis
- Radiating pain, numbness and tingling into the legs or arms resulting from neck/back issues
- Chronic neck and low back pain/stiffness
- Sacroiliac Dysfunction
- Spinal fusions and Disc replacements
- Spinal fractures
- Posture/work related fatigue
- Motor vehicle or sports whiplash
- Spinal impact injuries from sports or work
As always your Physical therapy for you spine will be customized to you and your specific history, symptoms and goals. All of our therapist are certified in various manual techniques and methods to help you achieve decreased pain and increase your activity level.